Sunday, June 20, 2010

We've arrived!

Dear Followers,
After a very long day of traveling we finally arrived back in Phoenix! We had a 3 hour layover in St. Paul, Minnesota. We were given dinner vouchers and went and found... you guessed it.... Mexican. Needless to say, the Mexican food in Minnesota is definitely not as good as the Mexican food in Arizona. My Dad picked us up from the airport and had Diet Dr Pepper waiting. Sweet! When me made it back to Gilbert we enjoyed an awesome Mexican dinner made by my Dad. Then I watched American TV and caught up on i Carly. Today I am planning on relaxing, swimming and going to the new Taco Bell by our house that opened when we were out of town!. Happy Father's Day to my Dad and Grandpa and Tata and all the Dad Followers!
Love,
Paige Padilla

No comments:

Post a Comment